Thursday, September 24, 2009

Get those creative juices flowin'

Lorie, this table that you gave us is Spencer's FAVORITE!

He would play with this activity table ALL DAY LONG if I let him. And I would, but he has to stand to play with it and he'll stand and play and then occasionally let himself drop and bonk his head. So, I need to be close by for him to play.

So, sometimes I hide it in our bedroom ... mean, I know.

But, the other day he found a way to play with it while it's on the ground. I cooked dinner and he played. All were happy and safe.


NINE MONTH CHECK-UP STATS

Height: 27.5 inches (60%)
Weight: 21 lb 1.9 oz (50%)
Head: 43 cm (can't remember)



Spencer is CRAWLING EVERYWHERE now.

He's started to learn what "no" means.
He climbs up on the coffee table.
He loves his activity table. (See picture above)
He LOVES LOVES LOVES his baths, and gets excited every time we walk in his bathroom.
He holds himself up on the tub and looks inside as I fill it up with water.
He misses all of his far away family. We love you!!!


3 comments:

Sarah said...

When you have more children you will be grateful you put these measurements down.

I can't believe it has been 9 months. Half way to nursery! I did not celebrate that with my first, but I did with Thomas...

Lorie said...

I'm so glad he loves that table! He is so stinkin cute, and I can't believe how much he has grown.

The Pollocks said...

It was good seeing you guys today! Spencer is sooo stinkin' adorable! What a cutie.